Inline edit (instant editing of fields)
You can also edit content directly in the list view. You edit the entries one by one
- Double-click inside the cell you want to edit
- If the field is a choice list, the options are shown in the dropdown list and if the field is plain text, please add your changes.
- Add or change the information to the field.
- Click outside the cell to save and finish the edit or press the tab button to save and go to the next editable cell.
- If you want to cancel your edit, click the Esc button on your keyboard
You can for instance use the filter function first to select your entries or simply select by clicking in the box in front of each entry. All fields except auto numbers and rich text can be edited.
- Select the entries you want to edit
- Click on the column heading (ie the field name)
- Choose "Change selected entries"
- Add your input
- Click the OK button
- All fields in the selected entries are updated with the input content