You can select members from several places inside the administration client. For this purpose, a standard member selector has been created. This exists in two versions; simple and advanced.
The simple selector is designed for smaller customers with relatively few members in their rooms. The advanced member selectorr is intended for large customers with many rooms and many members.
The simple member selector
Select members by performing the following steps:
- Click the down-arrow to see the list of eligible members
- Search members to shorten the list of current members and click on the ones you want to select
- When done, click outside the drop down list and the selected members will be listed
The advanced member selector
Click on ADVANCED MEMBER SELECTOR to get a more detailed overview of eligible members.
Here you can:
- Search for information by entering a value in the filter field
- Sort the list by clicking the column heading
- Navigate to the desired list section by clicking on the required letter range (eg S-U) if the number of members is large
- Group the list by first name, last name, title (not shown in the example above) or company
- Hide or show columns
- Select the members you want to select and then click the ADD MEMBERS button