Requirements for the revision update to work is that the fields Rev.nr. and Rev. date are mandatory. When the first drawing file is added metadata has to be recorded first:
- Select New Entry and enter metadata. Select Add files and upload the relevant files
- Right-click on the Drawing Management and select Import entries. Add metadata from an existing drawing list in Excel by drag-and-drop or copy.
- Right-click on the Drawing Management again and select Import Files. Select the field to match the file names against when importing. This can eg. be drawing number. For the file name to match the drawing number it must have identical names to be added to the appropriate entry,
- Right-click on the Drawing Management and select Import Files. Select the field to match the file names against and import. This can eg. be drawing number. For the file name to match the drawing number it must have identical names. Entering metadata in the fields marked in red. The entries will be created simultaneously with the drawing files are uploaded.
- Highlight the entry and press Move to to move entries to the next step, or
- Drag the entry to the next step shown as yellow square.
- Highlight the entry and press the More Options and Publish
- Select the entry (s) and click More Options and New revision.
- The dialog box that opens shows the updated revision number, and revision date.
- Add a new drawing file to the entry. If you revise many drawings at the same time you can use the Import files as explained above.
- Is drawing (s) previously published, these are marked with a yellow flag in the published folder.