There are several versions of eRoom Monitor / Plug-in (client) available. Which version you should install is dependant on which version the eRoom server you are connecting to is using.
For ProsjektHotell eRoom it will currently be 16.4.702.32 P25
Other versions are listed at the bottom of this article for customers connecting to other versions of eRoom Server.
Plug-in is currently only supported by Internet Explorer, but will in some cases need some settings to be adjusted in order to work. Please follow the steps below in order to activate yopur plug-in:
- Install the corresponding plug-in from the list below.
- Start eRoom monitor. It is usually available from a shortcut on your desktop, or you can find it in the folder C:\Programfiler (x86)\eRoom7\).
- Go to the login page for your eRoom.
- Activate compatibility view in Internet Explorer. This should be done while browsing the eRoom page. See attachment for a picture of how this can be done.
- Add your eRoom-domain (URL) to 'Trusted sites'. See attachment for a picture of how to do this. If you are using eRoom on different servers/URLs, all of these should be added, for instance if you are connecting to server.eroom.com and server2.eroom.com , add both.
- In some cases a computer might be locked by security settings from your system administrator / local IT department, and you are not able to manage these settings yourself. If so, please contact your local IT support and ask them to add the settings in 4 and 5 for you, as Tribia Support are not able to do this.
- Restart Internet Explorer (All tabs must be closed)
- Log in to eRoom
- In 'My member info' - insure that the checkbox for 'Use plug-in software' is ticked. - picture
If these steps do not help:
- You can start a screen sharing with one of our supporters. Please start TeamViewer and then contact us at phone or chat and we will be able to remote control your computer and see if there are any settings we can fix for you.