You can access content through the rooms in Interaxo. You can also access local files stored on your device.
You can pull down to refresh the content list in a repository or a site.
Communities and Rooms
You can have multiple communities set up in Interaxo Mobile. Select a Community to see available rooms. Rooms are where content is directly stored and represent the quickest way to access content.
Tap Rooms to see a list of available rooms.
Tap a room to view its content and navigate through the folders until you find the items you’re looking for.
Frequently used rooms can be flagged as favorites. In the room list you can then switch between Favorites and All rooms. Tap respective options to favorite/unfavorite a room.
Note: The current room name or folder name is displayed at the top of the screen.
Folders and entries cannot be created from the Interaxo Mobile app yet. Files can be added to a folder or an entry by
- taking a picture and upload it
- uploading a file already stored on the unit
- selecting a Local file
Perform the following steps to add a file:
- Navigate to the desired folder or entry
- Tap the + icon in the List Pane's heading
- Select Upload or Take a picture
- Upload an image, video or a Local file, or
- Take a picture and tap Use image
- Enter a file name and tap Upload
New versions of an existing file can be created by
- Previewing the file in question
- Tapping the Upload icon at the bottom of the Preview Pane and
- Select a Local file
- Decide whether the version should be Major or Minor
- Add a comment (optional)
Tap Update to create the new version.
Neither folders nor entries can be deleted in the current version of the Interaxo Mobile app. Deleting a file can be done by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to folder or entry contaning the file in question
- Tap the file to preview it
- Select the Delete icon at the bottom of the Preview Pane
- Confirm deletion by tapping Yes or No