You can read more about Files in the section "Simple folder".
Add file(s) by clicking on the "New" button
- Open an entry in an active folder or right click on an entry in the active folder
- Click on the New button and select File upload, alternatively right click and select New and File Upload
- Select one or more files (hold down Shift or Ctrl to select multiple files)
- Click on Open
- The files end up in the attachments area in the current entry
Add file(s) using "drag and drop"
- Open the entry (in the active folder to which you want to upload files)
- Open Windows Explorer, locate the files you want to add to the entry, select the file(s) and drag them to the entry's attachment area.
File from template
File from Template is available in Interaxo Pro.
If there are template files in the room, you can be able to use them. You will find them here, and can choose any of them to create a new file. Once you have chosen a template file you can choose to rename it before the file is created in the current folder. You'll also see a preview of the file here.
NB! If the rule for file naming is enabled in the folder, the names of the files you upload will be changed per to the rules set in the folder.
Add file(s) to an existing entry
Files can be added to an entry at a later.
- Right click the entry and select "New ...". Alternatively choose the entry by clicking in the check box, and the "New ..." button
- Select either File upload or File from Template
NB! If the rule for file naming is enabled in the folder, the names of the files you upload will be changed according to the rules set in the folder.