NB The password must contain a mix of upper and lower-case letters and have a minimum of eight characters.
You can change your password in two ways
1. When you are logged in to Interaxo:
Click on the head icon (picture icon) in the top right corner (‘My profile’). Choose ‘Change password’. Fill in your current password, then type your new password twice in the appropriate edit boxes. Click on ‘OK’.
2. If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in:
- Go to the Interaxo login page.
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the link in the email you received and follow the instructions in the email. Change the password when logged in.