Interaxo sends out a report by email every morning of all activities that have occurred over the past 24 hours in rooms of which you are a member. The email contains links to new and modified objects.
Activities reported are:
- New and updated folders
- New files and new file versions
- New and updated/modified entries
- Folders, files and entries that have been deleted or moved
- Comments made to entries and files
- New, changed and deleted fields in entries
You can also find information in the latest activities in a room by clicking on theLast activities tab in the left hand menu. Here you will find a summary of recent events that have occurred in that particular room. You can choose to see what has happened in the last 24 hours, the past 7 or 30 days, or what has happened since the last time you were logged in.
All new members receive night reports by default. If you want to turn off this feature, this is done under My Profile - Settings. Remember to save your changes.