You can easily inform other members in the project using the Share button.
Go to the folder, file or link you want to share. Check more items if you want to share information about more than one, by clicking in the checkbox to the left of the item. Choose who to share with, and enter your message. Sharing of entries is logged (time and recipient).
Note: The actual content of the message is not logged.
How to share content:
- Choose the content items you want to share
- Click the Share button
- Choose recipients
You can select groups and individuals within the room. Be aware that only members who have read access or more to the items can be selected as recipients.
- You can change the subject line if you want
- Write a message to the recipients
- Link(s) to the folder, entries or documents will automatically be attached inside the e-mail message
- You can choose whether you want a copy of the message sent to yourself. This can be useful as the actual content of the message will not be stored elsewhere in Interaxo.
- Click OK