- Select one or more entries in an active folder. Click on the Export button in the top right corner.
If no entries in the folder are selected, all files in all entries will be exported.
- Choose to export Files
- Choose whether to Maintain the folder structure or not
If you choose to maintain the folder structure, one folder per entry will be created, and the file(s) for each entry will be exported to the folders to which they belong. This can be useful if you have multiple files in each entry. If you have one file per entry, it may be better to choose not to maintain the folder structure. All the files will then be exported to one single folder.
- Click the Ok button to initiate the download
- Click the Download button to write files to your download folder
Export entries (metadata)
- Select one or more entries in an active folder
- Click on the Export button
If no entries in the folder have been selected, all entries will be exported
- Choose to export Entries
- Choose format for the exported data: Excel (.csv) or pdf
- Choose between exporting All columns or Only visible columns
- Choose whether to Export associated files
- Choose to Keep structure or not (go to #11)
- Choose to export as One PDF file with all entries or One separate pdf file per entry
- Choose to Export associated files or not
- Choose to Export associated meta data as a csv file (Excel) or not
...and when done:
- Click on the Ok button to prepare the export file
- Click the Download button to save the file to your download folder on your hard drive.
If you download more than one file, a .zip-file will be created.
- Click the Save in Interaxo button to save the file to a simple folder in the same or in another room
- Choose the room and folder to which you want to save the file
- Click the Export button to save the file in the selected location