You can add a file from a document template in simple and active folders.
- Click on the "New" button.
- Chose "File" from template.
- A dialog box will be shown with all the available template files in the current project room. There may be one or more files in a folder or sub-folder.
- Choose your preferred template file and click on it.
- You can rename the new file if you want.
- You can see a preview of the file on the right in the dialog box.
- Click on OK.
Administrators can add files from the template to the room.