The Weekly View is a grid where the questions are located on a time line divided into week numbers as the unit on the X-axis.
The Y-axis units are the To disciplines.
The representation of questions is the same as for the default Grid View; as icons in the grid's cells. The week number a question is placed under is determined by the value of the Answer Due Date field. If the due date is not specified, the question is located in the No due date column.
The columns on the X-axis are:
- To discipline
Each row represents the discipline that is supposed to answer the question.
- No due date
Contains all questions without a value in the Answer due date field.
Contains all questions with Answer due date older than 1 week.
- Current week
The header lists the current week number in blue. The column contains all questions that fall due this week.
- 4 next weeks
The headers of the next 4 columns contain the respective 4 next week numbers. The corresponding columns contain the questions having Answer due dates within respective week numbers.
Questions in the Weekly View are handled in almost exactly the same way as on the Question Board view, with the following exceptions:
- Questions can only be moved to columns having a week number in the heading
- Questions cannot be antedated, except for when
- moving them to the week prior to the current (week number in red)
- Answer due date is removed, resulting in placing the question in the No due date column
- Questions can only be moved to another column, NOT to another row
- When moving a question to another week, the Answer due date will be set to the last date of that week