The underlying workflow folder supporting a question board must be prepared up front by an administrator. A given workflow folder can only be assigned to one -1- specific Visual Board. How to manage active folders is described in other help articles.
In addition, all disciplines need to be defined.
The workflow folder can have as many steps and custom fields as you want. In order to meet all cross-references needed, it should as a minimum contain:
- a custom field for the Question
- a custom field for the Answer
- a custom field for the From disciplin
- a custom field for the To disciplin
- a custom field for the Answer Due Date
- an initial workflow step representing the container holding new questions
- a locked workflow step representing the Decision log container